A basic frustration with “translation agencies” is that their resources are translators, not copywriters – the firms and their resources have little “marketing DNA.” Our team includes professional marketing copywriters, qualified by specialty. We continually monitor feedback to better match resources with client preferences in tone and style.
Our services include:
- Transcreation of content: we immerse ourselves in the brief, present multiple alternatives for headlines and taglines, including back-translations into English and rationale for selection.
- Full layout, implementation, and QA: we deliver camera-ready mechanicals in all languages, in most commonly required formats.
- In-market feedback on concepts and copy: we can quickly give feedback on the localizability of concepts and copy.
- Local style guides: we capture stylistic preferences for a given market, ensuring both consistency and distinctiveness in tone and manner.
- Custom solutions: we work with major corporations to build custom workflows, often tied into their proprietary technology. (We have just developed a significant computer program and localization solution for a major Ogilvy client; our team’s experience with Time magazine involved integration into their custom publishing WAN.)
Contact us to discuss how we can help you adapt your message for international markets and solve your translation challenges!